This is a list of changes to Open Topo Data between each release.
Version 1.2.2 (2 July 2020)
- Documentation fixes.
- I'm now using pip-tools to manage python dependencies, and I'm really liking it. Exact dependency versions are now pinned, but it's easy to update them to the latest version.
- Updated dependencies.
Version 1.2.1 (22 May 2020)
Improved documentation, plus some bug fixes:
- Fix floating-point precision issue that was breaking requests on dataset boundaries.
- Ignore common non-raster files.
Version 1.2.0 (10 May 2020)
Added a bunch of new datasets to the public API:
- GEBCO bathymetry.
- EMOD bathymetry.
- NZ 8m DEM.
- Mapzen 30m DEM.
Version 1.1.0 (25 April 2020)
- Added this changelog! Pushing to master now means a release with a changelog entry.
- Added VERSION.txt, docker images get tagged with version when built.
- Documented install instructions and a brief overview for the datasets used in the public API.
- Makefile improvements (suggested by a user, thank you!).
- Increased the public API daily request limit to 1000.
- Updated NED on the public API.
- Added CORS header support.